Monday 2 January 2012

lost in her voice...





She sang to me…
After a lot of pleas, she sang in my ear…
My favourite song, in her voice…
I always loved its sensual lyrics…
But today, it’s her voice that dominates…
Or is it the emotions behind that voice …
Passion from the depths of her heart came out, tearing those lines….
It was so sharp, intended to my heart and it made that poor thing to bleed…
The longing I felt to her, took to me to trance…
It was so strong and I lost myself in her voice…
I hold her tight, very tight as much as to suffocate….
And we became one….

2 comments:

  1. it would've been nice if she was sayign a "goodbye". That would justify your heart bleeding

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm.... the longing can also bleed a soft heart.... maybe am a soft hearted person....

    ReplyDelete