Friday 6 January 2012

death....





Death always interests me…
Not the after affects, but its aspect…
One second you are alive and the next second you are dead…
Two completely different biological phases separated by a second…
So one fine evening I am thinking about death…
So what’s the difference of lively time and dead time….?
In lively seconds, I will have memories…
When am dead only others will have memories about me…
As I thought about the feeling of being dead, a chill crawl upon me…
The numbness, vacuum, scary darkness of death engulfs my head…
I felt detached from all noises….
My mind starts mimicking my death…
Is this what they call redemption…?
The sense of calm and peace….
So, why everybody is afraid of death…?
Maybe the pain before it, or the thoughts of its after affects…
If there’s nothing like them, maybe there will be more dead than alive…

No comments:

Post a Comment