Friday 30 December 2011

ray of light....

Nothing real or practical is my catching my eye….
But everything virtual pulls me deep into it…
I feel like a fly, flying to the glow of fire…
The heat is gonna kill it… but still…
The deep, magnificent fire of virtuality is making me high…
If ignorance is a luxury, then I am the wealthiest man on earth…
Fire shows me worlds which I’ve never seen or ever dreamt about…
I wanna be in the fire and let every other worldly thing to go…
Destroy myself to its depths and to be a ray of light….



4 comments:

  1. If ignorance is a luxury then i am the wealthiest....

    but you know sometimes ignorance is bliss...

    Well written nijo.. keep goin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. criticism :

    Pros : Better than your last post.

    Cons : Unable to connect the lines together.
    Stop using "wanna". Write "want to" .

    Try writing more. Of course,a message when conveyed through fewer words is considered better, but the nine lines written here feels incomplete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks niya...

    good to see you back online...

    ReplyDelete
  4. critique....

    i'll sure try to write better...

    and thanks for the comments...

    straight to the point...

    ReplyDelete