Sunday 25 December 2011

the dove...


The dove’s heart beats as if it will burst in my hands….
But I didn’t let it go…
It broke my favourite flower vase when it tresspassed to my room and controlled the room’s airspace…
I know if that poor thing know to speak, it would’ve asked” why? What did I do to you….?
Did I hurt you…? Why don’t you let me go…?”
Even when I was angry to it, its panicked heartbeats make me let it free….
The next day I saw that dove in somebodie’s cage….
Maybe the next day I will saw it as a dead bird….
Or in a dining plate….
I can’t even bear to hurt a dove, then how could some people kill other people…
They say it will make you a man…. Ridiculous….
It will make you a murderer…. Destined to live in its guilt  forever….
Am wondering about this world and its habitants and their crazy notions….

5 comments:

  1. Great, nice thought..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thought indeed,... tat would mean tat v should be veg na :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. crticism: What happened to your language? If you are unable to convey thoughts with the right words and proper grammar, then these views just die like withered leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a thought niya....
    njan veg ayalo ennu alochikkunnundu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. critique....: practice makes perfection... right..?
    the next posts will be better....

    ReplyDelete