Monday 2 April 2012

a satire...



They call me the captain of ship, who lost his compass...
Satire maybe, but alone true...
The ocean, vast and deep...
Sails roped high...
Wind guiding my route to unchartered waters...

Wheel of my vessel unmanned...
Tides rocking the ship like a pendulum...
As I know not my directions and destinations...
Bloodstream filled with booze...
Intoxicated with its languidness...
Elusive, the sail I feel...

Isn’t there a mermaid to make my senses keen...?
Make me concentrate...
Blind my eyes and sanity with her eldritch voice...
To sink in the deepest moore, before the ultimate reincarnation...

So that, when the titanic tides take her away, ...
My eyes would water up so high and could clear any vestige of daze...
The veil of obscurity will make way to crisp vision...
Then the constellations would guide my path...
And I could sail over those satires....

3 comments:

  1. woooww... a change from ur usual stype... hmmmph!!and this one is wroth the change... its fab.... loved this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what my usual type is...
      can u explain.... then i could try changes right.... and thankq....

      Delete
  2. nirthi podo. vellamadichu kappal odichal inganeyokke thonnum.

    ReplyDelete