Tuesday 28 February 2012

a proposal...




The evening sun was giving her skin a divine hallow...
The breeze taunting her hair...
Felt like the whole hillock was filled with her fragrance...
And it was toxicating my whole senses...

My mind started playing cougar...
I walked up to her back, as she watches the sunset...
My hand found her shoulder...
She didn’t flinch; as if she was expecting my move...

She rested her head to me, her whole torso to mine...
As if she needs my support her whole life...
I hold her to mine, so dearly as clutching to my own life...
And at that moment my atheist mind prayed; just to die like that...
To persist that moment forever and not to fade...

My lips uttered those 3 words to her ear...
She seemed surprised, and turned to me...
Her eyes deep; which I can’t comprehend...
Then she hugged me most dearly and returned those words to me...
Felt exhilarant: and our holds get stronger...

Her eyes went wet; her tears drenched my shirt...
I felt a pang of pain; and decided not to make her eyes wet ever again...
Felt mixed emotions; to be everything to her...
To be a protecting brother, a concerned father, a playful child, a loving soul mate...
Want to be with her forever and ever...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dea.. :)

    congrats to them.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks niya... mmm... kinda feeling jealous to them... as u say... when u r single..... right...?

      Delete