Thursday 2 February 2012

give me the strength...





In this lonely road...
Am without a resolute...
My beliefs strangled...
And am without a walking stick...

Expectations crushing me...
Their weight wearing me...
My shoulders weakening...
My smiling facade withering...

I wish to throw them away...
But then I hurt the ones who love me the most...
I’ve justifications; But meaningless...
I can’t do it; neither can I walk anymore...

Give me an ambition...
So I can tear the veil of predictions upon me...
Give me the vision...
So I can find my calling...
Give me the strength...
So I can rise above everything....

2 comments:

  1. wow! wat a prayer.. ey give me ambitions not burdens,,,. awake my curiosity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya.... let life give me those... those are the things, i lack in my life....

      Delete