Tuesday 12 June 2012

silent wail...



They say the water of Ganges could cleanse...
A rebirth, attained from a bath with all your sins washed away...
But could it cleanse those memories, regrets...
Oh, how I wish to rejuvenate...

No requiems saved me from this purgatory...
No pleads of remorse heard...
Those sins pull me to irredeemable depths...
My wails unheard, and be amiss...

The pain which I can’t endure is to see what I’ve done...
Carnal pangs hurt me not, but pain in those eyes does...
 Those impeccant souls flown to my fowl...
Oh, their wails; bleed my ears and tear my heart...

This dirt weighing down my course...
My spine bends, and limbs weak...
Oh, how I wish to leave this temple of dirt...
To be nothing, and in peace and to be one with world’s Chi...
At least a crumb of that goodness if any resides in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment